Friday, September 4, 2009

Sneak Peek Friday


Good morning stampers!
I hope you are all going to do some thing fun his weeks end wether you are celebrating Labor day in the U.S. or just hanging out having a great time stampin'.
I am going to St George! Until Monday WAHOO... A much needed get away. I have my card all ready to go so I am ready to play... I need to take a picture of my Forest Gump card and post so don't forget to check out that post and let me know what you think..

Sneak Peek #1

Sneak Peek #2
Guess what my 6.2" baby rocked his football game last night!! Wahoo! So proud.. Undefeated.. Brand new high school.


Sneak Peek #3
We Love all the movies you are suggesting..... We are taking notes.

Sneak Peek #4

You will all enjoy making a project with this movie are inspiration... We have a cool inspiration to include in the project..

I am off to our new high school football game... I think we have half the town coming out to support the new school... GO WESTLAKE ! and ANDREW of course... check back with you all later..

Sneak Peek REVEALS!




All picture are property of Paramount Pictures.
To find out more about this movie you can link to It HERE.

Paramount Pictures

Hugs
Brooke

12 comments:

Sankari W. said...

oooo - nice sneak peek Brooke!!! (I want to kiss something from Alice in Wonderland - but that hasn't been released yet!! I am SO excited for Johnny Depp as the Mad Hatter - and he does look quite Mad-ish!) Can't wait to see more :)

Radha said...

Nice... okay I do not know what it is... :)

Still on my Forest G. -card :)

Sherry Cheever said...

Fall and Halloween coming up . . . Beetlejuice!

Laura E. said...

O Brother, Where Art Thou? Looks like prison clothes to me, and I can't imagine making a card based on The Green Mile or Shawshank Redemption so I'm hoping for O Brother! :)

Brooke S said...

Love the guesses so far... I am going to post again really fast before my internet has a kitten fit!

Melissa said...

Is is a football movie? The second picture kind of looks like a locker. I'll say Rudy.

elana k said...

Hmm...my first thought was Drop Dead Fred (which if it was that, I might drop dead and of course, would have to play along)...but then again, I can see Beetlejuice in there....

Libby Hickson said...

It's the Hamburglar! Was he in a movie? :-) Actually I like both the Beetlejuice & O Brother, Where Art Thou guesses. But Brooke never gives clues that obvious?! Hmmm.

Nancy K said...

How about SpiderMan? The first pic looks like the Sandman in his stripey shirt.

Carol Dunstan said...

stipes and Halloween... well we haven't had green and red stripes for the first Freddy Kruger (it's another Depp movie). I've got no idea... the clothing is too fiting in the first I think to be prison clothing. Cuppa soon, then proper thinking

Brooke S said...

Sorry I haven't uploaded my card like I said I would.. My internet was acting up... I will try again later...

You are all such clever guessers...

Darlene D said...

My first thought was Beetlejuice too, but it does seem a bit too obvious!