Friday, February 26, 2010

Audreys, Cinema Inspirations and Sneak Peeks


Hi Everyone!
We just wanted to give a huge shout out to all those who played along this week!! Your creations were just magnificent!! LOVE all of your gated projects!!!


One card that caught our attention was Laural-Lee's beautiful hinged gated card - the sentiment just fit perfectly with the movie! We hope that you will be our guest designer for next week Laural-Lee!!! This week we have a different kind of movie :) and we hope you will all play along with us :))))))))

Big hugs to all!!!
the Cinema Sisters!

Sneak Peek #1

Sneak Peek #

11 comments:

Betty aka ZacksNana said...

No clue!

Caryl P said...

You've got Mail?

Juli Smith, SU! Demo said...

Rrrriiiiiigghhhtttt! heehee Office Space?

Laural-Lee said...

I am so very honoured!! It has been one on my personal goals to win these challenges. I can't wait to find out what I'll be working on! Thanks so much for your ongoing inspiration and support!

I too have no idea what the movie could be. My first thoughts were You've got Mail....but I'm not counting on that.

Shaz said...

Congrats Laurel-lee!

I don't know what the movie is but I am going to guess by the fact that there is a book in the picture....."Jane Austin Book Club"

Karli said...

Congrats Laural-Lee, beautiful card :)

Nancy K said...

Congrats Laural! Happy Friday all -sorry, I've been out of commission the past week, I missed out!
Well...the first one looks like a book & mug on a counter, and the second one...Hmmm...a cement wall with pictographs? I don't know.

Betty aka ZacksNana said...

My card made the inspired creations!!! WHOOHOO!
Thanks so much. Looking forward to the upcoming movie. My first guess was going to be You've Got Mail. And not I didn't copy Caryl. I had that thought in my mind when I posted No clue in my earlier comment. But I thought that would be too obvious. Oh well, I will see soon enough!

Iona said...

I am again going out on a limb and guess The Mummy...both looks could be, but then again I was WAY wrong on last weeks hehe. WTG Laural-Lee and maybe You've Got Mail, but the second one throws me.

Kathy said...

Congrats Laural-Lee! LOVED your creation!!!

sanjeet said...

I too have no idea what the movie could be. My first thoughts were You've got Mail....but I'm not counting on that.
home based data entry