Friday, July 30, 2010

Sneak Peek Friday


Happy Friday EVERYONE...
We LOVED all your projects... We really loved using the Silhouette as our challenge requirement. And you all ROCKED that requirement... Sankari is of to C.H.A. to help out
"Taylored Expressions" JEALOUS! We hope you have a GREAT time girlie!!!! You will have to share with us your favorite new products and ideas...

A huge thanks to NANCY for joining us this week as our guest designer she totally hit the mark on this project... LOVED IT!!!!!

We hope you all will join us this week for our next challenge everyone..

Sneak Peek#1

Sneak Peek #2
Sneak Peek #3



See you all soon...

HUGS
BROOKE

8 comments:

Erica said...

I think it is Under the Tuscan Sun! I hope we haven't done that yet and I missed it!

Nancy K said...

I like that guess Erica; I was kind of thinking Finding Neverland, but not really sure...I do feel like I've seen this somewhere before.

Anonymous said...

I thought the Quiet Man, but don't think there is a wooden ladder or stairs in it...so I am nor really sure.

Carrie's Corner said...

Robin Hood maybe...

Carrie's Corner said...

Nevermind the ladder looks a little too contemporary for Robin Hood.

Anonymous said...

Maybe it is Hook, or Peter Pan...I keep trying to get this one lol.

Brooke S said...

He, He :)

Anonymous said...

You torture us Brooke LOL...evil laugh...geez LOL roflmao.