Friday, March 12, 2010

Audreys and Sneak Peeks :)

Happy Friday Cinema Fans :)

Hope your work week is coming to a close soon and you are heading for a weekend of relaxation! We have a sweet movie picked out for tomorrow's movie challenge, but first we wanted to take a minute to give a shout out to all you who played along - thank you so much for creating such lovely collage creations - we just loved reading where you got your inspiration from - and loved the different techniques that you used to create your collage creations - from the One Sheet Wonder technique, to creating a collage with different quotes, or creating a collage from different embellies and stamps - they were all so wonderful!

Since our participation was a little low this week, we didn't want to have a cinema roundup (it just didn't seem very fair).
Our Adrey this week goes to Shaz for this lovely scrapbook page that she created for her father - using the collage requirement with the sweet pictures of her father - she really captured what a wonderful father he is and the sweet themes of family, fatherhood and love from the movie! Thanks so much Shaz, we hope that you will be our guest designer next week and a huge thanks to everyone who played along! Tomorrow's movie is just so heartwarming (oops, have I said too much? :) and here is a little sneak peek to get you started:

Sneak Peek #1

Sneak Peek #2

Sneak Peek #3

Be back soon with some more sneak peeks!
Hugs,
the Cinema Sisters :)))

18 comments:

Betty J Schaub said...

16 Candles???

Betty J Schaub said...

Oh and Congrats Shaz!

Erica said...

Congrats Shaz! 16 candles came to mind for me first too! i was also thinking You've got Mail! Can't wait to see more!

Tethered2Home said...

I haven't played the guessing game in eons so here goes. I'm thinking something Irish ...
My Left Foot
Far & Away ?

Okay, I'm off to my Friday rushing around.

Laural-Lee said...

Yay Shaz!!! Congrats! 16 candles would be a goodie!

Nancy K said...

Hmmmm...How about another guess for Love Actually, or if we're going Irish, P.S. I love you?
So bummed I didn't get to play with "Dan" this week I did watch it again though.
Congrats on your fab page Shaz!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Shaz on your award! Your design was heartwarming!:)

No guesses from me. 16 candles would be fun though!!:) P.S. I Love You was such a good movie too, so sweet and sad.

Jen Cuthbertson said...

Dude, my guess was 16 candles, too! Congrats, Shaz! I'm sorry I couldn't play along - started a new job this week that had me hopping! :) Hope to be back in for the new flick tomorrow!

Juli Smith, said...

But what does the wood clip have to do with 16 candles? It's been a loooooong time since I've seen that movie!

I was thinking, okay hoping (though I don't have a design in mind for it!) "A Walk in the Clouds"?

I also think we need a baby movie SOON - like "She's Having a Baby". Being due in three weeks, or really anytime now would be okay with me, I've definitely got baby on the brain!! :)

Brooke S said...

You all give such great ideas...
Love you all!
HUGS
BROOKE

Brooke S said...

Amy... Soooo sorry we totally forgot to get with you this week.. Are you ok for next week? If you are up for a last minute card you can if you want but we would never ask you to do that...

HUGE HUGS GIRLIE!
Brooke

Carol Dunstan said...

wish I'd got a card done this week, I have seen Dan In Real Life and quite enjoyed it. Hopefully I'll get one done this week. PS I Love You would be VERY nice :) I have no original ideas to suggest though

Amy, Ottawa, Canada said...

Brooke, if it weren't for the last minute I wouldn't get anything done LOL Next week would be fun.

Who guessed PS I love you? ... Nancy, that's a wonderful 'Irish' movie, I changed my mind, I saying that now. :D

Libby Hickson said...

Hmmm no idea as usual. Any chance you picked a Corey Haim movie? Lucas? (probably not, but had to guess it - I watched that movie about 100 times when I was a kid!)

Betty J Schaub said...

ok, it's me again. I am changing my guess to P.S. I Love You too.
It just fits that this is March and it's the Irish month and all that and this movie just fits the sneaks...
I sure hope it's P.S. I Love You. Two of my fav. men in this one, Harry Connick, Jr and Gerard Butler!!!

Anonymous said...

Ok if it's Irish you want then I would guess "A Quiet Man" but there was no letter, and no letter in another Irish flick. Might be 16 Candles...just can't put my finger on this one. I watch the trailer on 16 Candles and still can't tell so I have no clue again hehe.

sanjeet said...

and Congrats Shaz!
home jobs india

Shaz said...

Oh MAN! Thanks I have been away for spring break! I just saw this today! This is the first time I have logged-on my computer. Thanks again ladies! Send me an e-mail I would love to be your guest anytime. Did I say thankYOU!?!