Friday, March 19, 2010

Cinema Inspirations, Audreys and Sneak Peek Friday


Happy Friday!
Thanks so all our player this week. We hope you all enjoyed the movie "Dear Frankie" and the challenge. We had such a great time making our cards for the movie. We were even surprised how close our cards look like each other.. It was as if someone had sent us the same supplies and this is what we both came up with. We loved seeing all of your mapped out creations of gorgeousness! So beautiful how each of you incorporated that into your cards so differently! Check out this week's inspired creations! Thank you to all who played along!

Our Audrey this week goes to Amy for her Seahorse card We absolutely were floored by Amy's
Seahorse creation this week! The seahorse motif is such a sweet symbol in this movie and what a clever idea to incorporate that with the map! Amy also showed how she did it in Illustrator! Thanks so much Amy for playing along and for creating such a clever and gorgeous card! And a huge thank you to all of you who played along - a big welcome to all our new players and to all of our returning players! It is so nice to see you all and visit with you in blogland!!

We hope you enjoy this week show.. But for now here is our first sneak Peek!

Sneak Peek #1

Sneak Peek#2


stay tuned for moreeeee!!!

HUGS
the
Cinema Sisters

15 comments:

Nancy K said...

No clue what this is, but my first thought was Charlie and the Chocolate Factory -yes, I know this has already been done, so I'm going to think something along the Tim Burton lines...
Happy Friday all, hope you've got a day as sunny as I do!

Nancy K said...

Oh wait, it kind of looks like one of those corridor things that connects the airplane to the airport (I'm lacking the appropriate vocabulary right now), or something from Star Wars. Too many choices...must activate brain!

Libby Hickson said...

It made me think of an accordian! LOL! Ok, probably not. :-)

Carol Dunstan said...

looks like an old box brownie camera in the snow to me, LOL! What movie it's from I have no idea at the moment... shall have to ponder over my cuppa :)

Juli Smith, said...

It looks like an air conditioning unit that has been decorated for a party! ROFL! Woohoo - another stumper peek! ;)

Radha said...

OMG!!
Girls... I never thought of top 5 for the 2nd time:))???
Wow:)

Betty J Schaub said...

Congrats to all the Audrey's and esp. to Amy!

My guess...
Serendipity.

Nancy K said...

I can see the camera Carol. Wasn't Mark Ruffalo a photographer in 13 Going on 30? Love that film -that's my guess!!

Karli said...

yay congrats Amy! Yes, I agree it was a wonderful card. Thanks for spotlighting mine in the top 5 :) Looks like snow & lights- some Christmas movie maybe??? I'm super bad at guessing. Star wars would be great! I can make a wookie card with fun flock! (Hee Hee!)

Anonymous said...

Congrats Amy!!!! Your vision with the map and the Seahorse was Genius!!

Gosh, no clue here. I am just terrible with guesses. I think the first is an old fashioned camera. I agree, I thought it looked like snow in the background. No guesses though!!:(

Carol Dunstan said...

it's definately looking wintery to me. Looking at that first pic more I think if it is a camera (and not a box brownie because it's not box-y...) it's missing something off the end, lens if it's the front or the main camera mechanism off if it's the back... but I've still no idea on an actual movie

♥Jan♥ said...

Well my hub looked at it and he said "wood chipper", which would make this movie Fargo. I shudder to think of the cards that would generate.... (but think of the sentiments, oh my imagination is running wild now ....)

Radha said...

Amy a huge hug and congrats!!♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥Is it a Summer movie?Hmmm... maybe an other Fam movie?
I will ask my hubby too:))
He is the movie man:))

Radha said...

x-mas vacation???

hmm let me know:))

Anonymous said...

Ok I have so many ideas happening in my brain right now...The Watchmen, The Golden Compass, Serendipity, and maybe even Polar Express. Just throwing out some guesses here...I really don't have any idea. It does look wintery though.