Friday, April 23, 2010

Sneak Peeks, Audrey Winner and Cinema Inspired Creations


"OKie" Dokie everyone and Oh What a Wet Week we are having here in Utah.

I don't know about all of you but I had sooo much fun making a card for this movie.. I have had the song from "Oklahoma" stuck in my head all week... What fun.

What a great week of cards.. We loved seeing all your cards inspired from the movie "Oklahoma" Stay tuned for the Audrey and Inspiration winning cards.


Sneak Peek #1

Sneak Peek #2

Stay Tuned for more sneak peeks.

HUGS
the
Cinema Sisters

14 comments:

Laura E. said...

I thought those were the curtains from Sound of Music, but that's already been done...who else would have those curtains?

Nancy K said...

I was thinking curtains too, or a floral skirt -could be from any decade! Can't wait to see the Audrey picks!

Aubri said...

it looks like a skirt...
makes me thing steel magnolias but I have no idea yet

Anonymous said...

My first thought was an Ivy League school or something. Hmmm..not sure what movie tho. Maybe it is Back to the Future?? Guessing is not my THANG!!;)

Betty J Schaub said...

I'm probably wrong but I see YaYa Sisterhood.

Does anyone ever guess correctly? And if they do, do you ever tell them they did? :O)
Inquiring minds...

Jen Cuthbertson said...

Back to the Future is my guess, too, Kathy! I only went from the window - no idea about the curtains. Oh wait, maybe the mom's dress when she was a teenager?

Anonymous said...

Betty, I have seen a couple of the talented gals on here guess correct..blows my mind!! I am always a million miles off.

Brooke S said...

Brrr it's cold here but you all warm my heart he,he.... Love all the guesses..

Nancy K said...

Pleasantville? Say Anything?

GiuliaG. said...

A Beautiful Mind?

GiuliaG. said...

Or, my second guess would be Scent of a Woman

Aubri said...

now I'm thinking romeo and juliet

Nancy K said...

Hmmm...Good Will Hunting or 10 Things I Hate About You?

Susie Sugar said...

Hi Girls a quick guess is it "Home alone" I seem to remember a round window in the attic
Got to dash have a fab day
Hugs Susie xx