Saturday, May 23, 2009

Sneak Peek Reveal #33

"Ever After"
starring: Dew Barrymore and Angelica Huston







"JUST BREATHE"


I just bought this movie 2 weeks ago at our new Walmart for only $5.00 .... How cool that we get to do it for this next challenge...

Sorry to say I haven;t made my card for this challenge yet... I will lock myself in my crafty room tomorrow and finish... But my bedroom is starting to look SWEET!

Have a great holiday weekend for all the U.S. Girls and to all the rest of out cinema family I declare it a holiday for you as well. Take Monday off just because.

Hugs
Brooke

4 comments:

Carol Dunstan said...

d'oh! How many times have I guessed this movie, and the week it was the sneaks I didn't guess it! Very good sneaks Brooke, can't wait to watch this again :D

Erica said...

Great movie Brooke! i haven't seen it forever, so I might be needing a refresher. I do have to say that also on my shopping trip yesterday I bought some Making Memory rub-ons called Sabrina and i think they might come into play for this one.

Sankari W. said...

Brooke did a great job with the sneak peeks!! I would have never gotten those if I didn't know what movie it is!! Hope you guys have fun playing this week!!! Sorry not to get the Twilight Audrey winners up yet - you guys really made it hard with so many beautiful choices!!!

lots of hugs!
Sankari :)

Brooke S said...

I have to say I LOVE it when I stump you all... I give me a HUGE sense of accomplishment... :-)

thanks to all who play along with the sneak peeks each week.. And to all who have become part of our family...

Hugs
Brooke