Friday, June 18, 2010

Sneak Peek Friday


Hello Every Did you all enjoy the last movie.. I LOVE watching movie were the little guy prevails! You can help but root for someone to win when they are told that they will NEVER amount to anything and they PROVE them wrong!

I got this movie in the mail today so we can watch in full length with the kiddos without all the stops and starts..

I had a lot of fun making my Fathers Day Golf Card. What Fantastic cards you all made.. I hope all the guy in your lives LOVE them.


Sneak Peek #1

Sneak Peek #2

See you all soon
HUGS
BROOKE

3 comments:

Radha said...

A soccer movielol:))

Jen Cuthbertson said...

Totally, Radha! I'm going with Bend it Like Beckham. I loved that movie and it definitely deserves another watch.

Aubri said...

second hand lions?