Friday, June 11, 2010

sneak Peeks

Hello everyone Hope you have had a great week.
I think we have watched the movie
Alice and Wonderland
about 10 times this week at our house.. LOL

What amazing creations you have all made.. I am so sorry to say that my first two jewelry pieced bombed. When I went to bed everything was looking SOOO fantastic. When I checked on them in the A.M. Yuck.. All the ink had bled some time in the night... What makes it so extra sad was it was JONNY inspired. So I decided to make a beaded project instead. check it our here.

Sneak Peek #1
Sneak Peek #2

Sneak Peek #3

HUGS
BROOKE

8 comments:

Nancy K said...

Oh what a lovely, large sneak peek of...trees. Hmmm...I'll wait for another to venture a guess. Loved watching Alice!! Can't wait to see what's up this week.
Hope it's been a good Friday so far for you all!

Aubri said...

bridge to terebithia?

Nancy K said...

Or what about Tuck Everlasting? I have to admit though if it's this or Bridge to Terabithia I'll have to pass -haven't seen the movies, read the fabulous books, but too many tears. :)

Erica said...

The Time Traveler's Wife?

Betty J Schaub said...

I'm thinking Twilight (the new one). I think those lips looks like Kristen Stewart's. But I could be soooo totally wrong! :O)

Radha said...

Hello hello!!!
Bend It Like Beckham it is SOCCER TIME missy!!!
Do u all watch that???!!
I'm soo airy all I can think is Soccer:))) Lol!

i should no those lips!!!
No No lo se:((

Radha said...

I should know those lips...
(correction)

Nancy K said...

Okay, one more last minute guess: Cold Mountain?