Friday, August 27, 2010

Sneak Peek Friday


T.G.I.F. everyone... Today I officially have not kids at home with me anyone during school hours..(sniff,sniff) My oldest is a senior and my baby is a first grader...WHO TOLD THEM THEY COULD GROW UP!!! Not my!!! Check out my blog to see all the back to school photos...
My DH took the day off work so we could hang out without kids... Not sure what we are going to do yet???

For now here is a little sneak peek of another AMAZING movie...

HAPPY GUESSING..

1st sneak peek
Sneak Peek #2

Sneak Peek #3



HUGS
BROOKE

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Didn't make it on time this week, my niece was staying over for a couple of days so my hands were kind of tied :-)
Love the pictures of your kids Brooke, they look enthusiastic to go back to school again. Over here most kids still have one week and then it's a go again.
About this movie: it looks like a classic movie, staged at school perhaps? Ok, let me have a guess: Dead Poets Society?

Nancy K said...

I agree that it looks like a school movie...trying to figure out whose mouth that is!

Nancy K said...

Okay, I think I've got it, the coats reminded me of a boarding house, then I thought...Annie!
Love that -my kids are currently hooked on that movie too...

Karli said...

OK, that could totally be Ms Hannigan- the great Carol Burnett. Good call Nancy!