Friday, January 29, 2010

The Audrey Award, Cinema Inspirations and Sneak Peeks


Good Morning Everyone!!!
A huge thank you to everyone who played along with last week's movie: Australia!! (ps- "oh where or were can our little "Carol" be, Oh where o where can she be?) Your creations are just gorgeous!! (so sorry that Mr. Linky wasn't up last week - I was CHA'ing it up - and totally forgot to get it going - but I added it in and added all of your links - if I missed anyone - I totally apologize for that and also for not commenting on everyone's for this week - but Brooke and I looked at everyone's together and I can't wait to go back and comment!) You guys are just the sweetest and we every time we surf onto your blog (usually we are on the phone together) we always sigh and say "wow"!!! Its so hard to pick every week - but these were some creations that we loved and most of all - we loved reading the inspiration behind the cards! Please take a moment to check out this week's Cinema Saturday's Inspired Creations:


One card that caught our eye was Julia Herald's gorgeous "Love Remains the Same" card. We love how this creation on Kraft just captured the romance and the love between Dover and Lady Ashley - simply gorgeous! And we loved her technique behind creating this scene! Thank you so much Julia for playing along with us and we hope you will join us next week as our guest designer! A huge huge huge thank you to each one of you who played along with us - we truly adore each of your creations and takes on the different movies - and hope you are enjoying playing along with us! We sure are enjoying playing along with all of you!!!! So how about some sneak peeks?! The uber fabulous Ms. Brooke is back again with some awesome sneaky peeks!!! Here is the first one for all of you Sherlock Holmes!!!


Sneak Peek #1
Sneak Peek #2


Sneak Peek #3

See you soon
Love the Cinema Sisters

16 comments:

Melissa said...

It looks like it might be a picture of the sky. Because of the wicked weather we are going to endure in the next 48 hours, I am going to say Twister.

Nancy K said...

Congratulations Julia -your card is beautiful!!!
Love this sneak peek -it always makes me laugh when there is a scenery/landscape pic.
Just finishing up my project, can't wait to share!
TGIF!

Brooke S said...

Nancy you are all just to AMAZING at the guessing game I have to get tricky....

LET THE GAMES BEGIN... :)
HUGS
Brooke

Brooke S said...

Where oh where are my little guessing girls? I will post another in a few minutes...

Anonymous said...

A BIG CONGRATS to Julia on your design. Your card gave such a romantic vibe..perfect fit for a great love story!! I loved it!

Ugh..not a clue what this next movie is. Sky and what is that other one?? Could it be lights?? No guesses here!!

scrapperjulia said...

Thanks so much! I loved everyone's cards! I have no idea on the sneak peeks and I am horrible guessing them anyway! How about E.T.?

Anonymous said...

The last peek looks like a violin. I am guessing Fame??:)

Ophthalmologist said...

Girls, are you kidding???! Do you KNOW what you're doing sending me to bed without any idea about your sneak peeks??? Do you KNOW how difficult it is to take part in your challenge if you're six or eight hours ahead with your local time and by that find out about the movie not before Saturday evening when all shops where I could buy a DVD are already closed???! And I have only time to stamp on Saturday or Sunday???! Pleeeaaase, give me some no-heaven-no-grass-sneak-peeks... Giggle!!!!
Yeah, the third one is a violine - but it doesn't help either. Amadeus, maybe - was that one a popular film in the U.S., too, or only in Europe??

Melissa Lake said...

I sort of think it's going to be Titanic, because the first picture could really be anything, the sky at sea or whatever. But the second picture looks like a string of lights at the top of a ship against the sky. And the last shot of the violin looks like there is a deck on the bottom of the pic, so that could be the band playing on as the ship goes down!

Anonymous said...

Melissa, I think Titanic is a great guess. I totally see it now. Great thinking!! Will be fun to see. Your guess is much better than mine!!:)

Laural-Lee said...

I have to agree with Melissa. It looks like the titanic. The sunset sky, the deck lights, and the fiddle. Has James Camerons Avatar surpassed Titanics earnings?

Anonymous said...

OK..now that I am looking at that first pic with "Titanic" eyes, that has to be the sky where Rose and Jack are on the front of the boat. Melissa, I think you may have hit the nail on the head!!:)

Erica said...

I agree with Titanic too! Great guesses ladies.

Radha said...

:)))
I have a huge inner contentment... in my heart..
I kind of want to agree with last 5 persons here:))
The truth is I'm not good in geussin-games
So we will see:)))

Sankari W. said...

I canNOT believe that you guys Guessed it!!!! You guys SO rock!!! That is why we end up having sneak peeks with pictures of grass and sky (and yet you STILL guess it right!!!) You guys SOOO rock!!!
big hugs!
Sankari :)

Melissa Lake said...

OMG, I can't believe I guessed it right!