Friday, July 24, 2009

Sneak Peek Friday


I just saw the new "Harry Potter" Movie tonight... It was great... It's been so long sense I have read the book I wasn't to thrown off with all the thing that were different. Even though they stood out. I hear that they are making the next book into two movies.. That will be interesting? My second DS wants me to take him to see the movie next week.. It was a little long so I might let him just take a friend.. Ohh! Ahhh! I know but... I have see to long movie this week and I am tired...
Happy Statehood Day Utah... No work All play...


Sneak Peek #1

Sneak Peek #2

Sneak Peek #3


Sneak Peek #4


See you soon
Hugs
Brooke

9 comments:

Erica said...

Good morning all! The first thing that came to mind was the Others, but I doubt it is that. It either looks like curtains or a wedding dress, but I can't think of a movie. Hoep everyone is having a great day!

Libby Hickson said...

This looks so familiar to me! I'm sure it won't actually be, when you reveal it, but for now I feel like I know it! But of course can't think of anything... :-)

Brooke S said...

Hello My tried and true guessers. I am just check ing back in on you all. When I left earlier there were not guesses.. I have a few more pic.. so keep the guesses coming...

hugs
Brooke

Carol Dunstan said...

I am not recognising anything!

the first one looks like fabric, the second wood. Both look of a period nature though, not as processed as modern cloth or cut wood... could easily be ont he wrong track though!

ok, so that i have made a guess - how about Shakespeare in Love?

Erica said...

With the fabric I was thinking Narnia and now with the wood, I would like to think Narnia again. So I guess I should say Narnia!

Nancy K said...

These are tough! The first looks like a sheet, and the second wood planks...Hmmm...
Pirates or The Notebook?

Brooke S said...

Carol you are so cool! You are totally looking at the fabric weave... Hilarious... LOVE you all..

Sorry I almost forgot to post another pic... Ready here are the last 2...


Hugs
Brooke

p.s. check my blog tomorrow. I am setting sail on a little blog hop..

Libby Hickson said...

Hmm... no idea what it is still, but I can't wait to find out!!

Brooke S said...

a Pirate covered notebook would be cute..