Saturday, January 24, 2009

Sneak Peek Reveals

1. Sneak Peek #1 - Seriously - you guys are GENIUS to figure out the movie from this snippet! wow!!!


2. Sneak Peek # 2 - This is the scene from the song that the Munchkins sing - I cropped out the sky and I even made it black and white(ish) and you still got it!!! Whaaaat!!??!!


3. Sneak Peek # 3 - This is when Dorothy arrives in Oz - This is another color picture that was made black and white and then rotated - but you all still totally guessed not only the movie - but also the scene!!!

That's it --- we bow down to your genius guessing - you guys totally rocked!!!! Hope you had fun guessing :) We know we had fun reading your guesses!!!!

Well, NEXT week --- all we are posting for sneak peek pictures of blue sky!! (and I am sure you guys will still guess which movie has that particular sky in it!! LOL!!! you are all the best!!!

Hugs to all,
Sankari and Brooke!

8 comments:

Melanie said...

okay, this week i AM playing!! Would you believe I already started makign a card for this about 5 months ago and just never finished! The plan was to go a little more subtle with the wizard of Oxz theme, but i now i just may have to go over the top!! have to go dig out the parts I stated, I know I saved them!! :)

Sankari W. said...

Oh Mel - that would be awesome!!! We can't wait to see your creation! I know it will be awesome!!!

zukesgirl said...

Ooo - I love this movie -- along with I am sure millions of other people --- now I am gonna have to think of some inspiration!

Carol Dunstan said...

it was the flowers (once someone had planted WoO in my head), staring at the pics long enough I could pick out the flowrs and knew they were from the munchkin city. And I am a country girl, but out round bailers were never that old, LOL.

Carol Dunstan said...

oh yeah, and we are totally going to recognise the cloud shapes int he sky next wekk, LOL!

Sankari W. said...

yes - its going to be only clouds.... i hope you all buff on knowing what cloud pattern is in which movie!! HA!!!


seriously - still amazed!

Vicki said...

Ok, kids..please don't think I am goofy...I have been checking out your challenges but I can't seem to get everything together in my head to understand how it works. does this start at the beginning of each week? On one particular blog? Because it sounds like so much fun and it definately is a idea all to itself. You guys are so creative!

Jules said...

I can't miss this one!!!
I love this movie!
I'll be back...wrong movie (terminator)
LOL