Saturday, January 31, 2009

Sneak Peek Reveals

Ok... So you were all worried about not being able to guess from clouds and trees etc... HELLO someone always gets it and we have not idea how.... You are all so dang amazing... I could post a blank screen and you would most likely be right.

First Sneak Peek!

This one was the best.. I totally loved all the twister guesses.. I knew that was the direction you all would go..

Second Sneak Peek!

This second peek killed me when you guessed the right movie... It could have been a river runs through it or Mrs. Doubtfire someone always guesses that movie... What am I going to do for next week to keep you on your toes?

We can't wait to see what you all come up with...

Hugs
Brooke and Sankari

PS - Brooke, I think that next week - we should just post pictures of blades of grass --- but I am sure someone will still guess it!! YOU guys are amazing!!!



6 comments:

Cindy said...

I have no clue how you ladies figure these movies out! :o)

Sankari W. said...

I know!! I have no clue either!!!

And this time -- it was just pictures of sky!!! SERIOUSLY!!! you are all amazing!!!

And next time - watch out --- we are going to do blades of grass!!! LOL!!!

We love all the guesses - and are always amazed - floored - flabbergasted - how you all guess it!!!

you guys ROCK!!!

Christy Lynn said...

Clearly you have underestimated the number of times I have seen this movie! :D I knew what it was the second I saw the pictures, ha!

Libby Hickson said...

I LOVE the samples this week, they are all wonderful - but WOW Sankari, your card is soooooo gorgeous!! I REALLY want to make a card for this tonight, but, it may all be for nothing - I DROPPED MY CAMERA LAST NIGHT AND BROKE IT!!! I am so upset. It's like losing my baby. Well not quite - but close!! So I may have to make one just for me to see and enjoy.....! I'm going to dig out my old camera though, we'll see if I can get decent card photos with it...

Libby Hickson said...

And yes, I'm a complete dope and posted my comment on the wrong thread - LOL! :-)

Leslie said...

My daughter just got married in November and the officiant did the marriage scene from "The Princess Bride" My daughter, my husband and myself all entered to the theme from "The Princess Bride". It was wonderful. What a fun wedding.
Leslie Markland